Wednesday, September 17, 2008

KARL’S BREW CAFÉ IN BUHANGIN



You were singing the joys of your life

In a small café cramped with friends

And some just curious for your voice

And some who knew you can sing

And sing so beautifully

Like a magical bird

Like a mythical bird

Crowded you showered them with

All your love

My three friends texted

“It is sad why you are not here with us

My son danced with her song

He lifted my chair so I will dance too

And obliged to sing one of those songs

He really loved”

Tess I see enjoyed the show very well

And we heard something beautiful

“Without you”, because as you said

You are always “busy somewhere else”

It was that injustice which you did

That we cannot explain to Cynthia

Always your unexplained absence

Always your disappearing act

No comments:

Post a Comment