Thursday, December 31, 2009

as we talk

time goes so fast
as we talk my mind whirls
and ideas are sucked
and then buried
within my
dark bottoms

keep on talking
i am a barrel that is so empty
it will take you long to fill me up
and you see
i am never filled up with water
or stone
or even air, i am always empty
and i am emptying still
whatever i hold
inside my mouth
i keep on spitting
but you have no time noticing it
not even my pain
i know how to hide things even when
i was still so small
to the eyes of my mother
even when i was just
a corpuscle of blood to her vein
i already hide
my own emotions
as we talk i always
fly away
there is nothing here
that is worth keeping
you think i am listening
i give you that impression
you have my body
excuse me
i do not have any soul
anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment