Thursday, January 20, 2011

an exhortation about a dog

i

the dog that licks my
feet
every morning after
i wake up
does not appeal to my
senses anymore

ii

the dog that licks my feet every morning after i wake up does not appeal to my senses anymore

iii

the dog
that
licks my
feet
every
morning
after
i wake
up
does
not
appeal to
my
senses
anymore

iv

but i must
allow it
still
because it is the law
between
the dog and me
and this
dogged
society

v

and so the dog still
licks my feet
every morning
and at night
i do not ponder about it
anymore
i do not ask
i have no questions
for asking

vi

the dog sleeps with me
at night
in my bed
and spreads her legs like
a spoiled
prostitute
and she is confident
that i cannot kill her
because that is the
law between us
and dogs

vii

and society keeps guard
on this
and if i continue
having this dog's tongue lick
all over my body
and feed her well
and make her a part of my
life
till death do us part
then society
shall have a thousand hands
clapping
for my obedience
and fidelity

viii

my honest neighbor
(who does not want to be mentioned here says
that actually)
she's one kind of a typical
bitch

(and i will neither confirm nor deny
it, but please do not tell
anyone about it)

that is the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment