Monday, October 31, 2011

an idea always comes from
all of you, a chat early this morning

the wind outside is cold and the rain has
not subsided it
the road is empty and the leaves scatter
there

jimmy is starting the engine of his motorcycle
his girlfriend met an accident last night

my window is open
since last night and some rain came in but i did not really mind it

i look at myself in the mirror in the bathroom after i have taken my bath
of hot water

my body is another wasted material
my face is like a sinking boat in the water
my eyes like a drowning child

time has judged me like an unforgiving father
to a prodigal son


i have freed myself from some shackles but i have never used
that freedom too well

there are stories of murder and regrets after
and they shall remain always ready to be told

No comments:

Post a Comment