Sunday, August 25, 2013

there is this ambiguity sometimes

when i think i love you and i want to make love with you

i compress distance in a dream

my mouth is being conquered by your tongue

i am helpless and i surrender to that beautiful gesture of defeat

i am ready

i pack my bags, buy a ticket, and a map where to find you

on that long journey i dream of the moon

i dream of stars caressing my hair

i glimmer like a distant sparkle of a fish on the sea by the side of the boat of the

fisherman who just make love with his woman by the shore

when i arrive there i see you waiting and longing for me wanting to hold me like

an old jacket during that stormy night

but it is a sad thing

i've seen what you bare

all of it like a nude painting of a woman who had been sitting for hours before

her patron and benefactor and lover and all rolled into one

i did not put my clothes on your bed

and without a word i left you.

if you only know, i also shed tears for this

sweet stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment