Saturday, December 21, 2013

at this time
she is reading my poems
and slowly she is also reading some chapters of my life
and from time to time she asks questions
about a long lost brother, the numbness of my sisters,
my being a jerk, or someone who is being hated
or someone who keeps on writing
like a fool,
she is a fan, and fans have use too,
to cool me down, to assure me that in this small world of mine
as i emote, someone watches me and in the silence of
sorrow, also claps her hands
even though no one is really watching.

what makes me laugh alone is this: she thinks that everyone
is truthful to their words

well, this is where i must begin again.
the first step is always fiction
and so does the second and the third
until the last stair

where one meets a door
with another big sign in bold letters: BEWARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment