Tuesday, February 11, 2014

love is good.
But some people love cash more.

I once had love. And it was good enough.
Love comes. It always comes like a ferry ride
Four times from Ozamis to Mucas.
But i have decided not to cross the sea anymore.
Love is not a compulsion.
It waits.

Love is always good.
It is a beautiful poem. A red butterfly with blue rivets on its wings.
I do not want to see it die.

Love is the best. But there is more to love than love.
People opt for a revolution.
They love change.
That change for the better.
Love too is like that. But there is more to this and that.

It is just felt.
I have never said it.
I still have no word for what is more than that.

I am into an abandonment.
It is this journey without a stone to carry on your hand.
Traveling like light.
Do not misinterpret speed
Neither distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment