Tuesday, February 11, 2014

WELCOME

if you see me i am inside a room
facing this monitor
my eyes are focused like a lens on paper
and the light of my soul
is magnified and the paper is about to burn itself
with my gaze,

the blinds of the window are filtering light
of a fading 4 o'clock
meditation,

meanwhile the books on the old shelves
are like
buddies wanting to get me to take them,
vendors without mouths however

this room is not airtight and so i can hear the sounds outside,
now it is a car moving away, then another footstep is heard getting nearer
from the stairs up to the bigger room,
where the women are talking loudly
in happy mood,

all my senses are working
(she says i am hyperactive, i just checked it,
blood chemistry results,
everything is normal)

but i guess i am just attuned
to doing things faster and sensitizing myself
with all the possibilities of sound and smell,
and imagination,

in a while, i make a conclusion that this world is indeed interesting,
and i am amazed, always amazed,
and i like it,
this way
this wondering that never stops,
this be-ing always,

it makes me alive,
and i will always remember this,
i once loved you, and i escaped sorrow,

i
grow wings, once a dragonfly,
go into hiding in the garden
where i am just like
anyone else,
bee, butterfly,
caterpillar,
ant, grasshopper

i
bother no one and
no one bothers me.

except, these thoughts,
of course,
because i have allowed
them all
in
in my own way of saying
welcome
and be at home with me

i, am, thinking....

No comments:

Post a Comment