Tuesday, October 07, 2014

she dislikes me when i go to the market
when i have listed what to buy and the first thing that i meet
that thing that i need
i buy

she says i am too careless
loving true the one that comes first
early morning

for the day is long and the sun has so much to offer with its light
i could have waited for the moon for more comparison
but i do not like delay and i work on first impression and so she dislikes me for that
i only have errors for her

she wants me to be with her in the market where i must follow every gesture she makes
i have to repeat every word that she says
to the vendors in a row
all, scheming people looking for nothing but profit from my innocense

i have nothing to lose i tell her
i have so much to give and i give without thinking and she says she dislikes me more for this

we are not compatible she exclaims
and i must leave you soon after this haggling and taking
i am honest she says and
it will not do me any good

i guess i will repeat her words now for her
i do not doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment