Sunday, April 25, 2021

call me the Schizo

 at twelve midnight

i always wake up

and i do nothing and

i hear Him talking to me

as I ask for more guidance

on what to do

with my life and my time

for it is so hard thinking

when you can do nothing.


it comes to me this time

i do nothing but listen and

here i am achieving almost

everything.


at 3 a.m. the words come

like a river, like some kind

of muted waterfalls, and

i see paradise, vines on

the sides of trees

and flowers and orchids

clinging, in all colors

in my mind and i am so happy

about these events in my

life and i am not telling 

anyone except you


at 10 o 'clock in the morning

when people rush and when people

are so busy doing their jobs

i take time simply sitting on 

my chair beside my table closing

my eyes and listening to the

music playing within myself

which of course, nobody can

hear.



....and they all talk behind my

back, all saying

Mr. Schizo is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment