Wednesday, April 21, 2021

the big black mole on my left cheek

 there is this big mole

on my left cheek

my wife sees it and

i could only feel it


it is the mirror that makes

me see this big mole on

my left cheek


me and my wife never

talk about this big black

mole on my left cheek


my neighbors and friends

talk about it at my back

my enemies laugh about it

sometimes they think that

i may soon die about this

big black mole on my left cheek


i do not like it

i do not talk about it

i may die with it without

ever talking about it

same as my wife who loves me

and will never bring this 

big black mole as an issue

before we sleep.....


i never cry about this

hence no tear falls no tear

has ever by chance

passed by this big black

mole on my left cheek


i live with it

and then forget about it

before i sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment