Wednesday, September 17, 2008

For Rianne




Tuesday, August 12, 2008


Rianne, you evolve somehow


You must know, how you started


Your first lines with something


Like the womb of your mother


Some classical music


And nursery lines recited


Even before you are born



And then you talk about


Papa and mama and their loving hands


The male guitar the female voice


And tender fingers and rosy cheeks


And some babbles on the cradle



You grow up and talk about love


And the opera and some applause


Remembering the phantom songs


And the labyrinths of the heart


A little complication now


A grudge of some little prisons


And some birds wanting to be free


From a golden cage



Then Rianne I anticipate something


Sooner you will learn my language


Of happiness and bliss and wandering


To the sea, the one with a beginning


And seemingly without an end



How I decided to swim be like a fish


And be with the corals of the deep


How I like to have fins and codes


Deep down the far oceans to other continents


How I like some things far away


How I like never coming back


Because there is so much out there


And everything I once owned and claim to own


Have all become exhausted

No comments:

Post a Comment