Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SOMETHING ORIGINAL


So much have been taken for the quest of something original
Time squeezes to something interesting
Something original
I am carried with it..
I look out from this glass window
Seeing the sea
Farther is this blueness

Near me is brownish
The river is flooded
The rain pours wildly in the mountain
A blue green car passes on the road below

A woman with a basket full of something (that I cannot see clearly from where i stand)
Holds her boy like a twig of a tree
The wind starts blowing hard
There will be typhoon

I see these are happening, I am from here. I live here.
When I tell her these things when I come home
She says, you are not original in what you are telling me
The janitor of you office can always say what you have seen
These are not hidden from the ordinary eyes

It is different. I am original in this. I am feeling something.
I am original in this feeling and you do not feel it the way I see these things.
I am leaving you. It is the first time I am feeling this. It is this first time
That I am telling you. I am original. I have long searched what words to use

To tell something original like
departure.

No comments:

Post a Comment